VPSA’s accreditation program is part of the Australian Sports Commission’s (ASC) National Coaching Accreditation Scheme (NCAS). It provides four progressive levels of education equipping and enabling coaches to grow in their skill and knowledge of coaching.
- Level 0 equipping coaches to the Aussie Skate level
- Level 1 equipping coaches to the Pre-Primary level
- Level 2 equipping coaches to the Novice level (discipline specific)
- Level 3 equipping coaches to the Senior level (discipline specific)
All our courses are submitted jointly with Ice Skating Australia to the Australian Sports Commission for approval. Coaches completing each level of accreditation will receive an Australian Government accreditation card.
Requirements for each level can be found here:-
- Level 0 Requirements – July 2013
- Level 1 Requirements – Juy 2013
- Level 2 Requirements – July 2013
- Level 3 Requirements – July 2013
In order to be a valid member of VPSA Inc. you must have current membership fees paid, attain the minimum required amount of update points per year for your coaching level and be in possession of valid WWC (working with children) card.